No Preheat Needed
Low Power Consumption
Compact Size & Less Weight
Unident Medium Frequency Casting Machine is used for casting
alloys in prosthetic dentistry and orthodontics. It can be used to melt precious
alloys or investment casting in all fields of dentistry. This machine can be used to deal with
special structured removable dentures, melt bases of casting crowns, metal-porcelain crown and
all kinds of clamps. It has the following advantages:
1. This casting machine has an advanced all-transistor circuitry which makes it a highly efficient,
low power consumption and low power rating (2.5KW) machine.
2. No preheat is needed, melting and casting process can start immediately after the machine is
turned on the interval between melting and casting is two minutes.
3. This machine can work under the voltage of 220V +10%
4. Low working voltage and low high-frequency radiation make it safer and more reliable.
5. It is a compact machine with a small size and low weight.
MAX. MELTING AMOUNT: 50G (CO-CH ALLOY)
CENTRIFUGAL ROTATIONAL SPEED: 50RPM
VOLTAGE : AC 220V +10% / 50HZ
MELTING DURATION : 30G < 65S
DIMENSIONS : 67 X 57 X 96 CM
COOLING METHOD : AIR COOLED
CASTING RADIUS : 210MM
POWER : 2.5KW
MOTOR : 0.37KW