Fast and easy to use. It has a carbide tip, promoting a longer useful life and precision in blasting.
• Micro-retentions on dental surfaces and on parts to be cemented;
• Cement removal;
• Cleaning brackets;
• Cleaning or degreasing of metal and ceramics when using the "intraoral ceramic repair" technique;
• Occlusal blasting for fine adjustment, replacing the use of carbon;
• Internal disclosure for adjustment and placement of crown;
• Adjustment of interproximal contacts;
• Cleaning of cast parts;
• Removal of oxidation.
Supplied with a Quick Coupling for compressed air system (Coupling) and a Direct Connection for Equipo (Borden). Midwest connection is exclusive to the international market.
Standard Mod: It has a fixed tip with an angle of 138º.
Mod. Plus: It has 2 removable and autoclavable tips, with angles of 90º (for use on posterior teeth) and 138º (for use on anterior teeth).